发布时间 : 2020-6-11 16:24:00
As we all know, to get a Canadian study visa smoothly, you must pass the physical examination. Physical examination includes a lot of items, which have different requirements for students in different stages of studying abroad. The following editor will take you to have a look.
1. What is the physical examination?
The inspection items of Canadian visa physical examination are uniformly regulated in the world. The same is true for applying for Canadian study visa, work visa and immigration visa physical examination items.
1) A general physical examination is required for all;
2) Urine test should be done for those over 5 years old;
3) Chest X-ray examination should be done for patients over 11 years old;
4) Blood test should be done for those over 15 years old;
Physical examination items: including routine examination, blood test, urine test, blood pressure, X-ray chest X-ray, HIV test.
2. What does the physical examination need?
1) The Canadian international student examination institute receives information about the medical examination form, such as the name, date of birth, gender, marital status and wrong photos.
2) After receiving the physical examination form, Canadian students are required to go to a designated hospital for physical examination and make an appointment for the time of physical examination in advance.
3) Canadian prospective international students must carry their ID card or passport during physical examination, and children must carry their household register (original) or other identity certificates, such as birth certificate, etc. five passport sized photos. Please note that they are Chinese passport specification photos, not Canadian visa specification photos.
4) When you go to the physical examination: if you wear glasses, please take them; if you have ever suffered from tuberculosis, please take all the X-rays and examination reports; tell the doctor about the past diseases, operations, any form of formal treatment that you have received. If you have had surgery, please provide the hospital's pathology report and discharge summary. Before the physical examination, pay attention to rest, do not be too tired, do not be too nervous. Before the physical examination, pay attention to drink more white water, drink less, and do not take prescription drugs, so as to avoid adverse effects on blood pressure and urine test. Normal eating, no need of fasting, avoid sweet and greasy food and drinks with high sugar content; women should pay attention to avoid 3 days before and after menstruation, and no X-ray if pregnant within 3 months;
5) Physical examination fee: please contact the physical examination hospital designated by Canadian visa office directly, and the physical examination fee will be handed over to the physical examination hospital.
6) Re inspection: if re inspection is required, the embassy will issue a notice of re inspection. The applicant must go to the physical examination within the prescribed time. The procedure is the same as the first physical examination.
7) Physical examination time: within 45 days after receiving the physical examination form.
For details of the above medical examination for Canadian study visa, please follow the website if necessary: http://www.sailingeducation.cn
- 广州加拿大留学有哪些东西 是不能带入镜的？ 2020-12-01
- 广州加拿大留学需要注意哪些礼仪习俗?广州加拿大留学注意事项 2020-11-28
- 你真的了解广州加拿大留学的性质吗？ 2020-11-26
- 广州加拿大留学的2种途径 2020-11-24
- 广州加拿大留学签 证被拒签的两种原因 2020-11-20